Kingsmith WalkingPad R1 Pro Features
Kingsmith WalkingPad R1 Pro of Xiaomi MI Ecosystem accommodates your daily exercising needs at the place you prefer. In addition, it is 90% space-saving than the traditional treadmill due to which it can easily fold with the help of double folding design and smooth-rolling wheels. Some of it’s salient features include:
- You may control Kingsmith WalkingPad R1 Pro in three ways. For instance, either remote control or the KS Fit APP is used to control under the manual mode and during the auto mode, the user position controls the speed.
- Secondly, the Aluminium alloy frame significantly enhances the durability and stability of Kingsmith WalkingPad R1 Pro. Not only this, the newly designed motor is more powerful, yet less noisy. Additionally, the EVA cushioning softens the impact on your knees and the anti-slip running belt provides a better grip.
- Thirdly, the Walkngpad has a dedicated slot for phone and tablet on the handle for entertainment & connectivity. In addition, it has the new safety clip on it’s front handle to keep you safe while you exercise. This handle provides additional balance while the safety clip acts as an emergency stop button.
- Last but not the least, the LED panel sitting on the front of the Kingsmith WalkingPad R1 Pro helps you monitor your speed, distance and workout time. And the attached smooth-rolling wheels allows for easy transport of the unit.
Kingsmith WalkingPad R1 Pro Product Details
- 180-degree folding, greatly reduces the occupied space and the floor space.
- Upright storage, only 15 cm thick, covers an area of less than 0.2 square meters. Also, it has a moving roller at the bottom of the treadmill, which enables placing it in a small corner of the home to save space.
- The motor cabin is fully integrated with the track and field track and is sportier.
- The high-brightness translucent panel combines the LED light panel with the panel and the high-contrast visual effect makes the motion data clearer.
- The R1 treadmill has two unique designs, the regular form can be a treadmill, and the armrests can be stored down to become a more space-saving walker.
- Brushless motor to suppress noise.
- The integrated Aluminium alloy material acts as the skeleton structure for greater durability and stability.
- Wear-resistant non-slip running belt, EVA soft layer with cushioning effect, smooth layer with low friction coefficient, and durable high-density fibreboard.
- Three ways, simple operation. The M constant speed mode can be controlled by remote control.
And in the A automatic mode (only the walking mode is supported), the speed can be adjusted according to the position of the athlete. In addition, the KS Fit APP also controls the mode selection and function operation.
- Fine remote control, comfortable to grasp.
- Foot sense control speed, uniform speed, deceleration, acceleration three induction areas.
- Multiple security protection, novice speed limit, child lock function, automatic standby, overload protection.
- Refer to our blog here for detailed specification of this Kingsmith Walkingpad R1 Pro model.
- Brand: Kingsmith (of Xiaomi MI Ecosystem)
- Type: WalkingPad Treadmill R1 Pro
- Colour: Silver
- Rated Voltage: 220V
- Rated Power: 918W
- Sport Mode: Running Mode, Walking Mode
- Sports Type: Remote Control, Foot Feeling Control & App Control
- Minimum Speed: 0.5km/h
- Speed Range: 0.5-10km/h
- Maximum Bearing Weight: 110kg
- Continuous Output Horsepower: 1.2hp
- Peak Horsepower: 2hp
- Net Weight: 33kg
- Gross Weight: 38kg
- Running Belt Width: 42-44cm
- Running Belt Area: 120x44cm
- Unfold Size: 1500x720x900mm
- Folded Size: 980x720x155mm
- Flat Size: 1460x720x135mm
1 x WalkingPad Treadmill R1 Pro, 1 x Charing Cable (EU plug), 1 x Remote Control and 1 x Hanging Rope
About AI Ecosystem
We are an Australian Small Family Business that hold the values of Small Business Australia to the highest levels. Also, please read more about us at here
Also, our eBay customers speak high about their experience shopping with us. Please refer to their customer feedbacks here