Any product the customer purchases from AI Ecosystem are subject to the return policy to the extent permissible under Australian Consumer Law (‘ACL’)
As a result, you may return any product you purchased from us and receive a refund (minus any shipping fee). As such, we’ll ask you to furnish proof of purchase from us.
Please follow the below instructions for a streamlined return process:
a) Notify us via email on your intent to return any item. Accordingly, we’ll send you a ‘Return Form’ which you’ve to duly fill and return.
b) Upon receipt of the ‘Return Form’, we’ll send you the return shipping label.
c) Along with the shipping label, we’ll also send the details of deductions. These deductions shall be substantiated with proof of onward and return shipping charges we originally paid.
d) Thereafter, attach the label and return the item(s) to us in it’s as received condition. If possible, include all the original packaging.
The details of our return guidelines are outlined below. If returned goods do not meet these criteria, we may decline any refund. And instead, return the product(s) back to you.
- You must return the Merchandise within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- You must not use or open the Merchandise.
- The 30 days return policy only applies to Brand New In Box items and don’t apply to refurbished items.
- We will issue a refund for the price you paid for the product(s) within 10 working days from the date we receive the returned item(s).
- All products must be in an undamaged, unused condition with all labels and product swing tags attached for you to be able to return them.
- If the returned goods do not meet these criteria, we may decline the refund request.
- And instead, return the product(s) back to you.
- Goods are classified as faulty if they are dead upon arrival, or where a manufacturing fault occurs within a reasonable period from the time of purchase.
- Also, please note to consider any item as faulty, the damage should not be wear or tear related.
- Hence if you think a product is faulty, please contact us.
- Accordingly, our team will assist you in organizing the return of product. Also if we deem the item as faulty, we will either provide a replacement (if repair is not possible) or issue a refund. However if the item is found to be NOT faulty upon return then buyer is liable to pay for onward and return shipment charges before the same item is returned back to the buyer.
- Please use or include with the returning product, all original packaging and labels.
- For items such as electric scooters, external parts that are prone to wear and tear may not be covered under warranty.
- At times it does so happen that external wear and tear is overlooked by buyers and the scooter is continued to be ridden, which in turn leads to damage of internal parts such as battery or motor. Such internal damages may be classified as ‘User Induced’ and hence these too may not be covered under warranty.
- An example of same being a scooter being used even with a flat rear tire which leads to motor over-heating and subsequent motor cable burnout.
Lastly, if you have any question, please get in touch via our email [email protected]